What would YOU do with $10,000?
Enter the $10,000 Treasure Hunt contest! Tell us your dream and win money to make it happen!
The Foundations’ programs, Jobs for Florida’s Graduates, Girls Get I.T., VOiCE and SUPERB, are all designed to give students the tools they need to be fully prepared for high school, college, work, military service and/or entrepreneurship. Together with our school partners, parents, the State of Florida and many corporate sponsors like AT&T Aspire and Mobile Modulars, over 20,000 young Floridians have developed a step-by-step plan designed to maximize their future opportunities in science, technology, engineering, arts and math. Along the way, they have strengthened their leadership skills, served their communities and won countless national awards, all before they graduated high school!
If you are an alumni of Jobs for Florida’s Graduates, Girls Get I.T., VOiCE or SUPERB, join our 2015 Treasure Hunt and compete for a treasure chest to help you maximize your future yet again!
- First, like the Foundation on Facebook. Click here to do it now!
- Post your photo and essay entry on the Foundation Facebook page.
- Share your entry with your friends and family! The five posts with the most likes move to the finals!
Entries will be compiled on the Foundation website. You can share your entry to get more likes. The entries with the most likes will be posted in the final tier of the competition, where executives from different careers will decide which entry has the biggest potential. You’ll be able to share your story with tons of people who can help make your dreams come true! The winners will receive an investment in their dream to go to college, start a business, join the military or get started in their new career so dream big and let The Foundation help!
The Foundation $10,000 Treasure Hunt Requirements:
1. In order to enter the contest, users must have attended one of the Florida Endowment Foundation for Florida’s Graduates programs (Jobs for Florida’s Graduates, Girls Get I.T., SUPERB, or VOiCE) between 2003 and 2015.
2. Entrant must like The Foundation page on Facebook, located at https://www.facebook.com/flgraduatesorg. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
3. Entrants must upload a photo to The Foundation Facebook page. This image should be an appropriate image that will be used for the contest and marketing purposes. Entrant agrees to release this image to the Foundation for any uses pertaining to this contest.
4. Entrants must write a 500-word essay for entry. The following questions must be answered within this essay (don’t be afraid to be creative!)
- Which program were you involved in?
- What year?
- Which school did you attend?
- Teacher’s name?
- How did the program help you get to where you are?
- What are your dreams today? Be specific. College? Major? Work? Where? Starting a Business? What kind? Military? Which Branch?
- Why are you passionate about your plans?
- What have you done to maximize this opportunity?
- What will you use the investment on in pursuit of this goal?
All entries must be submitted by JUNE 16, 2015.
Likes for the contest will be tallied JUNE 23, 2015.
Entries will be judged, a final winner will be announced and prizes will be awarded by JULY 1, 2015.
Funds must be used for the purposes explained in the essay and will be given directly to college or used to purchase items, goods or services needed to achieve goal.
Entering is consent to use personal information and photo’s provided by individuals entering.
Must be 18 years old to enter or have signed consent of parent or guardian prior to entering.
Got questions? Email us!